Comprehensive Guide
Federal Contracting Workshops and Consulting - New Paradigm Management LLC
Get Serious About Government Contracting

Comprehensive Guide

Hey Dean,
After our class I went to florida and took my book left it there and now they can't find it! Is there anyway I can get another one! :(

Patrice

Sure, Patrice, just send me $12.50 plus $7.50 S&H and I'll send it out UPS.

Dean

7 Comments to Comprehensive Guide:

Comments RSS
Dean on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 11:08 AM
Or if you are in Fort Lauderdale, you could come by and pick it up.
Reply to comment

Teresa K....... on Friday, December 30, 2011 8:02 AM
Mr. Ledbetter, Where can I get a copy of your Comprehensive Guide to Doing Business with the Federal Government?
Reply to comment

Dean Ledbetter on Friday, December 30, 2011 8:07 AM
Teresa, This guide is exclusively reserved for those who attend the New Paradigm Workshop. It is tailored to the individual business owner and his/her market. The only way to get one is to come to the workshop. All my best, Dean Ledbetter

Carl Walsh on Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:12 PM
Mr. Ledbetter, Does The Comprehensive Guide contain informaton about Sole Source Method. I am really interested in that process, because I have a unique and patented product. Carl
Reply to comment

Dean L. on Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:36 PM
Carl, yes it does, and we are adding to it all the time. I have recently began an indepth study on "Sole Source" and have discovered things that were recently made a part the federal contracting workshop. Of the five strategies: Prime, Sub, JV, Teaming and Sole Source; it is the least understood and the most ridiculed, but perhaps the most benficial from a vendor's perspective because there is no bidding involved and assures the business. In the workshop we discuss indepth the TIPPPA Rules for sole source contracting and strategies and tactics that some businesses use to assure themsleves continuing business. We talk about HAAS Group International that will be awarded on 4/30/12 a multi-billion dollar Five year contract as a small business eventhough they are not one. But the CO will quote you a section of FAR 19.1 that demands the award. In the workshop we talk about the "Geese Police" and IBI two small businesses that were awarded "sole source" contacts and what they did to position themselves to get them. Ultimately it is decisions that the vendor makes that will determine if sole source is applicable or not. Dean L.

Scotty R. on Sunday, April 07, 2013 7:12 PM
Does you class cover the SBIR program?
Reply to comment

Dean L on Sunday, April 07, 2013 7:20 PM
Scotty, so glad you asked. Yes it does give an overview of the SBIR/STTR program. I am very excited about this mandatory program were congress has allocated 1.2 Billion dollars to Small Business Innovation and Research. Obviously, they recognize that building a bench/ roster of quality players requires more than supporting the large primes. The large Primes recognize this as well. Small business does not mean small ideas. Some of the most innovative ideas come from the places where you least expect it and the $150,000 Phase I grant means a great deal to a small business use to working with peanuts.